Play nine different versions of video poker in Five Play Draw Poker: Multihand.
This game allows you to play nine different variations of video poker in one game.
Each game is played with five hands - offering you even more chances to win.
Cards are dealt from a standard deck of 52 cards for all games, except for Joker Poker.
Joker Poker also includes one Joker card.
Video Poker Winning Outcomes
- Royal Flush - 10, Jack, Queen, King, Ace of the same suit
- Straight Flush - five consecutive cards of the same suit
- 5-of-a-Kind - five cards of the same rank
- 4-of-a-Kind - four cards of the same rank
- Full House - three cards of one rank, plus two cards of another rank
- Flush - five cards of the same suit
- Straight - five consecutive cards
- 3-of-a-Kind - three cards of the same rank
- 2 Pair - two pairs
- Kings or Better - two cards of one rank (King, Ace)
- Jacks or Better - two cards of one rank (Jack, Queen, King, Ace)
Some paytables in these games are based on the use of one or more Wild cards:
- In Deuces Wild and Deuces Wild Bonus, all cards worth two are wild
- In Joker Poker, the Joker card is wild